Home | News | If Sales is sizzle can you explain what sizzle is?

If Sales is sizzle can you explain what sizzle is?

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

You know many sales people at your location that might be not tell the entire truth right? So how can they sleep at night? It is not fair. Wait, I wish I could learn what they are doing and do it with the truth. If you have said those words then you need to be here. You need training. You don't have to lie to sell anything your proud of. If your not proud of what you sell, quit. Read further!!!

What is sizzle and what is a lie.

Sizzle is The act, by means of using descriptive words, of making something seem greater than what it might be.

Sizzle is selling, simply means you are doing your job to convey your product in a way that makes it so good they can't turn it down.  To become Picasso with words instead of paint.
Nothing is wrong in this juncture of selling, but remember don’t assume the client doesn’t know what your doing.  In fact, the clients know the vast majority of time what your doing; they, however wish not to know all the negatives before purchasing, they wish you to convey how you feel about it and judge if its right or wrong for them by your emotional beliefs in the product; so in other words its time to become an actor.

We are not here to deceive clients, we are here to get them something for the betterment of their families and there future generations.  The cost to travel without you would be far greater than with you.  So, in other words, better with your product then without.  No matter what you sale remember they are better with it then without.

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (106 posted)

Chup Chupa Ke 15/04/2011 03:04:26
I really like your site. Great info here about the style of blouses. Thank you so much for these info.
www.ukmonclersale.co.uk 23/11/2016 04:47:49
sportsmen, travelers and affiliate of Alaska Expedition. From 1954 Moncler at http://www.monclerscheapsale.com baffled a lot of countries – Italy, Canada, USA, Affiliated Kingdom and France.
jiayu g2f 02/07/2014 05:05:06
Having a great time reading your blog post. you know what your readers want. Keep posting.
Replique Montre 01/11/2016 02:39:19
il n'y a pas de doute que, en ce qui concerne à l'horlogerie suisse exclusive, Audemars Piguet replique de montre est droit situé au point central.
replique montres 14/10/2015 22:21:14
Sizzle is The act, by means of using descriptive words, of making something seem greater than what it might be.
wholesale list 22/04/2011 06:19:16
Well that's a fact ....Sales people always used to speak lie for their works.
Reply Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
louis vuitton cell phones 17/01/2012 20:29:53
You know,I really like this article,thank you for your share.I will always come back.
Stunt Scooter 09/03/2012 07:11:38
Caster board
Armando 09/03/2012 23:56:54
I think self publishing is a very good idea for the issbneusman or woman (for example) who wants to tell a story that she or he thinks will interest others but which a mainstream publisher would not touch. I was commissioned by one such issbneusman based on newspaper articles I had written for national newspapers and copywriting work I undertook for his company. Rob Lloyd was on Secret Millionaire on Channel 4 on Sunday. He is a successful issbneusman and a fascinating storyteller but when he approached publishers their reaction was Who are you?'and I don't blame them. But that's why self publishing is an important part of the publishing world. Rob paid me less than a Max Clifford four month retainer' but it was more than enough to concentrate on his story to the exlusion of my other freelancing work. Rob got the book he wanted; I got the chance to have my first book published (albeit with my name in the acknowledgments rather than on the cover) and yes, he does have a PR machine kicking in as we speak! I guarantee he will recoup the cost of publishing; he mentioned so many friends and colleagues they will ALL buy a book. My fee was, for him, an affordable business expense.
cecrqzndall 10/03/2012 15:11:54
sh04Xe <a href="http://viwtufxsacat.com/">viwtufxsacat</a>
Adrien 11/03/2012 23:24:30
Ellen- You are right, it is best to write your book with a specific draeer in mind first. If you are interested in sharing spiritual information with teens, my suggestion would be to first try teaching a group of teens some of the information and see how they respond. Their questions and ideas will help you see if you enjoy working with that age group.Regarding an editor, it is wise to write your rough draft first and then secure an editor. Most will give you bid before they start the work so you know about costs. I have some very good editors and will be glad to make a referral when you are ready.
hwamkrlih 12/03/2012 15:28:32
EngDrk <a href="http://ujcdnttsmyzd.com/">ujcdnttsmyzd</a>
Janessa 15/03/2012 23:11:51
Kevin was very special to Elaine and me from the first sesshin we attended 6 or 7 years ago to the most recent a few weeks ago, when he came in during an evening sitting walking slowly with his cane and friends in support. I'll miss his humor and his dedication.

<a href="http://www.automobileinsur.com/">cheap auto insurance online</a> <a href="http://www.yourhealthservice.net/">cheap health insurance</a>
Eel 17/03/2012 23:17:38
Paki, aunque con retraso, te comunico que todos los que lo solicist teis a trav s de los coemntarios est is admitidos/as

<a href="http://www.carinsurplans.com/">carinsurance</a> <a href="http://www.findautoinsur.com/">auto insurance quotes</a>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next total: 102 | displaying: 1 - 10

• Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline

Please enter the code you see in the image:

250 x 300
  • Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article

Rate this article